Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Best Friend .. ~

 My best friend's name is Mahra .She is from UAE. she is a good friend because she is faithful . she is tall with dark hair. she is a good person she has a good personality.she is a good painter and she is very talent.she taught me how to make a good friends . I met her at school . I am a good friend to her because I helped her a lot with her career . I feel more relaxed with my friends than with family because I can talk about things I can't discuss with family.
i really thank god for giving me such a wonderful gift which is Mahra ...

1 comment:

  1. Haytham AlMazooki Hi Maryam, I know Mahra is your best friend. You are lucky to be in the same class and I am very happy to have you in my class!

    thanx sir for the comment .. and i feel very lucky to have a teacher like you .. =)

    ReplyDelete